Free ground shipping from Thanksgiving through Dec.22nd. Free pair of Boom Buds with every order totaling $250 or more, (a $45 value).
Please look at our three new products, theBoom "E" Turbo, theBoom "W" and theBoom Quiet
Believe Your Ears
Hear the Incredible Difference
Click to play:
Military Grade Noise Reduction
The US Armed Services rely upon theBoom noise canceling headsets in dangerous operations where clarity counts and literally saves lives.
See why the US Army, Navy, Airforce, Marines and the Coast Guard use our amazing technology every day!
Instant Clarity Upgrade
Our most popular, versatile microphone, ideal for high noise environments. Used by military helicopter pilots, flight-line personnel, Nascar, and commercial aviation.
Standard aviation headsets/helmets can be retrofit with the UmeCobra microphone in less than one minute!
We offer the the UmeCobra microphone in the following options:
- Dynamic (5 Ohms/150 ohms).
- Elecret (3k Ohms, w/o Amplifier).
- Elecret 3k Ohms with Amplifier [Add $10.00].
Benefits and Features
- Dramatic Noise Reduction - UmeCobra™ has an average 10 dB improvement over the M-87 with a maximum of 30 db improvement in average speech bandwidth.
- Ideal for high noise environments, UmeCobra's™ noise rejection performance surpasses all passive or active micro-phonic systems including 2-port, 2-active and array microphone designs. The difference is particularly stark in high noise levels.
- Noise Rejection takes a new shape: UmeVoice's patented noise cancellation technology rejects extraneous background noise.
- An acoustically based approach; UmeCobra™ accentuates the speaker's voice by concentrating it on the front port of a two-port microphone, while deflecting background noise from the back port.
Learn More About UmeCobra »
theBoom works with
Test Drive UmeCobra Today!
Request a Free Evaluation Unit
Please enter “Free Evaluation Unit” into the title of your email, the the model of aviation style headset or helmet you'd like to try including your current mic model (eg. for the David Clark H10-76 with the M-87 style mic, the UmeCobra 5 ohm swivel is an exceptional retrofit) and include your name, email address and phone number.
Contact us for any questions regarding choosing the right model of UmeCobra for your environment
Telephone: 415-883-1500 x222
The Best Speech Intelligibility
UmeVoice's technology improves intelligibility scores to 82% in noise levels of 105 dB compared to 72% intelligibility for the M-87 noise canceling microphone.
(Source: US Air Force Research Laboratory)
The Bone Conduction
The Ultimate Solution for High Noise Communication
A revolutionary approach for clear communication
The Bone Conduction Boom allows the user to wear double hearing protection and still hear clearly through vibrations to the temple. The UmeCobra Mic simultaneously cancels the background noise enabling crystal clear speech in 100+ dB noise!
Benefits And Features
- Safety and Hearing Protection - Bone conduction allows the user to hear clearly through vibrations in the temple.
- For normal sound environments: The ears are unobstructed, which allows the user to hear other sounds in the environment.
- For noisy environments: Allows the use of earplugs or double hearing protection.
- For the Hearing Impaired - Since The Bone Conduction Boom transmits sound through the temple, it can overcome certain kinds of hearing loss for those who have middle and outer ear disorders, such as aural atresia and microtia.
- Comfort - The headset has a behind the head wrap around band with temple transducers that sit comfortably flat just forward of your ears.
- Clarity - The only headset in the world that allows crystal clear conversations while standing directly under jet engines!
Learn More About The Bone Conduction »